[at-l] Re: Very Damn Long, RnR

In a message dated 3/11/02 2:35:05 AM US Eastern Standard Time, RoksnRoots
writes:

> If anything, I was conforming to the List more than those others (and even

And as I have said before, I guess that the past history has colored my own
vision too - so when you accused OB of doing something that you have done on
regular basis, it kind of made me mad.  I apologize for bothering the list
with my feelings on the subject, and I in no way think I am the "list
spokesperson".  I was only stating how I see the list and if you'll look
back, how others have said they see the list too.  But the list is no place
for personal commentary, and I should have just left it alone.  My mistake -
and it wasn't the first I have ever made, and I doubt it will be the last,
though one can hope :)

As far as I'm concerned, you are family too if you decide to be here.  That
doesn't mean I'll always get along with you, or agree with you.  However, I
*can* keep my feelings private from now on, and I'll strive to do that.

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---