[at-l] Very Damn Long, RnR, was: Cost to remove a blowdown

>From Red;
" :snip: I'm making one last plea to you, RnR - decide that you want to be
here
because you like it - or decide to leave because you aren't going to change
the list, and despite what you want to believe, we do a lot for the Trail,
even though we don't blow our own horns.  Decide to leave for the TRAIL if
you can't stand us.  If you don't like the personal side, (like my post about

Springer and Mom), or you don't like the opinionated side (like the posts on
a compass or in snoring or in shelters), or if you really believe that us
hanging out here on this list is hurting the Trail community and the Trail
itself, as you've said in plain language before - then host your own site
that lives up to your beliefs and expectations.  But please - PLEASE - stop
telling hundreds of AT lovers that their list makes them a menace to the
Trail they all love.  And please stop using your above language when you've
been guilty of at least that much, if not more."
 An excellent post. Thank you very much.
 But the true shame of it is that R+R is *not* genuine in his opinions. He
only posts in the manner that he does in his ongoing attempt to disrupt our
campfire. Please don't mistake him for a serious person, Red. He is not.
 TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---