[at-l] Hiker sightings, was This morning in NC

In a message dated 3/10/02 12:34:32 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
DTimm65344@aol.com writes:

> WC -
>
> For your dataset, it was 7 degrees on Blue Mountain on 03/03/02.

Speaking of weathercarrot ;)  I actually got to see him briefly this morning
in Erwin, along w/ Laurie and Dick Pottienger (spelling?) from Harpers Ferry.
 They were on their way to Springer, and stopped by Miss Janets to drop off
Epicus, Kampfires awesome game from http://www.gibbygames.com :) (and if you
saw and fell in love w/ Dice Kwon Do at the Ruck, it is now available for
ordering on the website also.)  WC is going to let me "store" it for him
while he's hiking :)  I also met Stryder from last year, who stopped for a
stay last night on his way to somewhere.  We had a nice conversation about
LOTR :)  We attempted breakfast before WC and them went on their way, but it
appears that nothing is open in Erwin until lunch time.  (although we did
find a tiny deli in a convenience store AFTER the others headed off, so
Stryder, Miss Janet and I ended up having breakfast after all.)  Such a small
world - Stryder hiked w/ Grasshopper  (Ahhhh - Grasshopper <g>) a bit last
year, had met RamBunny and a lot of other people we knew.  It is really odd
sometimes to meet a total stranger and find out you know at least 20 of the
same people . . . odd, but wonderful :-)  Hope everyone is having a wonderful
Sunday on this bright and sunny (but a tad chilly) day.  Perfect hiking
weather!!

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html