[at-l] expert risk takers

from yet another Jim post, quoting Weary
>Yes. Jim. I'll concede you are probably an expert on risk. I know
>experts. I've spent a lifetime dealing with experts.

"And so have I. But I've never claimed to be one.  In fact, it would seem
that you're the resident "expert" here.
You "must" be the expert here, Bob - you post more and on more subjects than
any other list member - by a considerable margin."

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy...
What about your own postathons? Constant, unending, scoldings
about how you know more and better about any and every topic than anyone else
ever could or ever will.
I'm sure a person like you saves their own posts.
Perhaps you should read them again.

TJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html