FW: [at-l] Mercurochrome swabs/ 1st aid kits

We had a bunch of those at work from a surplus place, I'll see if they
are still out in the warehouse and send you a couple boxes if there are.
No one is using them here anymore. I thought mercurochrome was dropped
by FDA after some problems but I don't recall the details.

Bryan