FW: [at-l] Mercurochrome swabs/ 1st aid kits

If it is real mercurochrome, please dispose of it. It is a mercury
toxin. If it is merthiolate, that was a red colored substitute that is
replaced by lighter easier to manage creams like triple antibiotic
ointment. I don't know who would want the extra weight and packaging.
There is at least one company out there selling colored water solution
with an antiseptic under the name mercurochrome.

BTW, this is 2002. Let's all join the new century in our first aid
kits.

Bill...