[at-l] Mercurochrome swabs/ 1st aid kits

> mercurochrome swabs from several old first aid kits.  They
> consist of a small cardboard tube and inside a plastic capsule of
> mercurochrome  (or merthiolate).  You squeeze the tube and a
> Anyone know where I can get these in number?

from Shane:"That's the problem with most things like this - they come
pre-packaged in
the kit, but where do you buy individual items to replace what's used?

What I do is lookup medical supplies in the local phone book.  What they
don't have, they can usually order."

 My doctors have always helped with little this 'n' thats for my backpacking
medical kits. The contents of the first aid kit I have for my basketball
teams is almost all donations. It's amazing the kinds of samples they have,
too. It doesn't hurt to ask!
 TJ