Re [at-l] Shelter to Shelter avoidance

Actually I was reading posts about shelters and overcrowding and got
thinking about the PCT where there aren't many (any?) shelters. So my
question is about camping in-between shelters and not about looking for a
way to avoid 'camping'.
How many of us avoid shelters and 'stealth' camp? And those who do, whats
the longest 'string' of stealth camps you've done.
Onestep