[at-l] Trail Maintenance: Blazing

--- Bob Fowler <hikergrampie@aol.com> wrote:> Many blazes were
up to a foot long and three inchs long. On small trees
> the whole tree was panted around the circumference. They were
> all poorly done with paint dripping down the trees and onto
the ground. At one point I could see seven blazes looking down
the trail.

### Having done this section 7 months ago, I'd have to offer
that there is a lot of correspondence between the AT/LT and GMNF
and/or wilderness borders in this area all the way to US Rt. 4
(Sherburne Pass/Maine Junction). I saw nothing that couldn't be
explained by that.

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.