Re[2]: [at-l] Trail Maintenance: Blazing

"...there is a lot of correspondence between the AT/LT and GMNF and/or
wilderness borders in this area all the way to US Rt. 4. I saw nothing that
couldn't be explained by that." claims sloetoe in a message that confuses me.

Are you saying that the several players disagree about what the blazes should
be? Are you saying that one or another of these groups prefer to see " seven
blazes looking down the trail?"  Are you suggesting that it is good practice to
have blazes:

 "On small trees, the whole tree was painted around the circumference. They were
all poorly done with paint dripping down the trees and onto the ground?"

Weary