[at-l] Making a "record" of your hike

I doubt I'd want to try to keep track of hikers separately from my journal.
This year's journal was a Christmas gift of some sort of waterproof paper
bound pamphlet rather than my usual cheap spiral bound notebook. When I'm
sitting and journaling, as a course of the conversation with my pencil I
will mention hikers. I don't go out of my way to track their names and
addresses, and I don't expect my journals to become biographies of other
hikers. Primarily, they serve to entertain me and a few of my family and
friends who wonder just what the heck I thought I was doing.

OrangeBug