From: Phil Heffington [mailto:Phil.Heffington@oc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 12:24 PM
To: AT- L Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [at-l] snoring

Another note about snoring.  Higher altitudes, ie. thin air, seems to
exacerbate (don't you love that word) the problem.  My snoring is much
worse in Colorado, etc., where the altitudes may be above 7,000 feet
regularly, which is not the case on the AT.  Still, as a person stays at
4,000 feet and higher I would imagine that the snoring problem gets
worse.