Re[2]: [at-l] Re: What's in your first aid kit? WAS Honey

A famous Virginia  hostel owner, who likes to pretend he's anonymous, despite
catering to a thousand hikers a year, tells of the time he cut his leg with a
chain saw. He sewed up the gash with nylon fishing line. "It took me a half hour
for each stitch," he told us in 1993.

His home had no phone, no electricity, no medical insurance and no neighbors. "I
figured it would be best if I just sewed it up," he said.

Weary