[at-l] Re: What's in your first aid kit? WAS Honey

I doubt you will get many fans choosing to rub salt into their wounds.
The idea of Super Glue for wounds is not a great idea. First, it is hot
and damages tissue as it cures/seals. It is too water proof, and can
enclose nasties and prevent drainage. There are specific cyanoacrolates
for wound care, but the indications are fairly specific also.

If you have a laceration in the woods that needs a suture, get thee to
an emergency room. If an ER is 2-3 days away, you leave the wound open
and as clean as possible. Folks have been doing this forever, until the
advent of surgical procedures beyond the few skills barbers could
accomplish.

Bill...