[at-l] Reading glasses {WAS sunglasses}

One nice thing I've found is that distance vision tends to improve the
longer I stay out of doors. Get your vision tested, but don't be
surprised if simple reading glasses or magnifiers are sufficient after
a few days. My biggest problem is trying to read for the first 2-3 days
on return to the real world.

The other neat thing is to get some bird tapes and start learning bird
songs. Often while walking, I hear many more birds than I ever see. The
simplest to learn is the drumming of a one cylinder engine trying to
start - the grouse.

Bill...
<enmeshed in the over 50 scat...>