Sunglasses, was Re: [at-l] one thing I want to say:was] Seam Sealing Food Bags

----- Original Message -----
From: "kahley" <kahley@ptd.net>

> If you are not familiar with cold weather hiking, consider sun glasses for
the
> start.

My feeling is that sun glasses are required in ANY (sunny) weather - not
just during snow season.  Maybe I worry about it more since I reached a
certain age, but all advice says when you are outside in the sun, protect
your eyes from those UV-A and UV-B rays.  Wraparound?  Of course! Don't let
those rays sneak in the side.

Pb