[at-l] one thing I want to say:was] Seam Sealing Food Bags

>Don't forget to seam seal your bear bag/food bag! Trust me, it's worth
>doing...

If you spill food on yourself or accidently dip your babdaba in your supper
as you use it for a potholder, put it in the bear bag if you are in bear
problem
territory

If you are not familiar with cold weather hiking, consider sun glasses for the
start.  Five will get you ten that it will sneaux and when the world is white
and the sun is bright you'll need protection to save your sight.  They can
be double
duty if they are wrap around cause they will protect your eyes from the wind.
It is no fun hiking when you can't blink fast enuff to keep your eyeballs wet.

Chapstick,,,,or your lips will dry up and blow away and it's hard to hitch
without lips.

I always wonder how dogs handle this stuff....