Sunglasses, was Re: [at-l] one thing I want to say:was]Seam Sealing Food Bags

At 03:46 PM 3/1/02 -0500, Papa Bear wrote:
>My feeling is that sun glasses are required in ANY (sunny) weather - not
>just during snow season.

I'm with ya Papa, always wear the shades but lots of folks figure they have
a hat with a brim and that will do them.  They don't realize that the light
from the
sun will bounce off the sneaux and the brim can't stop that.  Some folks
say that if you are used to using sunglasses, take them and if you don't
usually
use them, forget it but that doesn't take into account that most people aren't
used to being outside all day every day under leafless trees.