[at-l] BioOcclude Dressing {Was Moleskin}

I first read this as you wondered about moleskin.

Bio Occlude dressing is a thinner version of Compeed, often used in
treating surgical and other wounds. It is clear, allows air through, water
and secretions out, stops bugs from entry and stays in place. I pick it up
at the local hospital ER and OR when seeing patients and needing to
replenish the first aid kit.

You use it to prevent a hot spot from becoming a blister, or to cover a
blister that has been allowed to occur. You wash the area with water and
perhaps a bit of iodine from Polar Pure, or alcohol / Purell (stings like a
#@$%^&^$%). Open the packet and apply it over the wound and let it adhere.
No trimming or other hassle.

OrangeBug