[at-l] Moleskin {WAS AT-L Content}

I found this hit on backpacking light searching for bioclude. http://www.backpackinglight.com/index/36/ Here is a useful bit:
BILL: Why carry moleskin and Bioclusive dressings and Curad blister pads? Why not just the Bioclusive dressings?
DAVE: While the Bioclusive dressings are very useful in that they are waterproof and breathable, they are relatively fragile and do not breathe well when compared to the non waterproof, but tougher, Spenco Adhesive knit. So for ultra heavy sweaters like myself, I find that the Adhesive knit works better. For low perspiring folks like my wife, Bioclusive dressing keeps the blister clean in a relatively dirty environment. I also use the Bioclusive dressing for covering cuts and other non-weeping wounds.
Soulfull
Jack.Bulkley@sas.com
Apex, NC