[at-l] Good trail movies

One other horse point - hiking staffs and especially metal "Leki-type"
poles can scare/spook even seasoned trail horses; I don't like them out
there, but they are there in places, and it is generally considered good
ettiquete to stand aside and let them pass; if you are on the side of a
hill, stand to the inside [i.e., up a bit on the hillside] of the trail,
stay quiet, and soon it will be over . . . [except for then having to
smell the piss and crap if you are headed the same direction, but then
again I've got enough farm exposure where that does not bother me too
much - except where it comes in spades, like on a couple of trails in
the Grand Canyon!)

hike on, and smell the horses! :)

thru-thinker