[at-l] still more maildrop stuff

What sort of time are you planning for the hike? It doesn't sound to many.
I'd probably keep Franklin for a zero day, even if you go to RSC. It has so
many convenient stores, motels, diners and laundromats.

NOC has a good gear shop, although nothing as cool as Walasi Yi. Food is
limited.

Depending on when you are walking, Fontana may have pretty good grub and
there is a small gear shop. The Post office is convenient next to the
grocery and next to the laundromat. The hill out of Fontana is dad-gum
steep with a food heavy pack.

Make certain Mt. Momma accept mail, as she occasionally has discussed
otherwise, plus she won't mail stuff for you (no close post office also).
She is very good for food, although a little pricey (get used to it).

And Hot Springs has any number of good spots to clean clothes, but you will
be ready for some cotton!

OrangeBug