[at-l] still more maildrop stuff

I'm home sick today, so I'm working on my maildrop plan.  I'm thinking
of doing more than I had originally planned, because I want to send
myself some things like cushy fresh socks.  Right now I'm planning
to bounce some basics and send from home things I don't know if I'll
find on the trail.  I'm planning at least one special dinner per
maildrop, as a treat.  :)

This is what I have on the Springer to Hot Springs section:

30.7   Walasi Yi  (first box, to use as bounce box)
106.8  Franklin  - might ditch this one since it's so far from the
	trail,  just get some supplies at Rainbow Springs Campground
134.1  NOC
161.7  Fontana Dam/Village (maybe at the Hike Inn)
235.1  Mountain Moma's
270.9  Hot Springs (clean clothes for trip home)

What do you think?  Too many?

-amy