[at-l] Final Pack Weight

Hi!
For the first time, I put everything in my pack that I
am going to carry (including water) and weighed it.

I'm at 35 pounds. (the pack, that is).

I just got my REi dividend, and am going remove my
flashlight, and add a Petzl Tikka LED headlamp.

What is most people's pack weight?

This is including a camera and a spare pair of shoes-
12 ounce pair of tennis shoes.

This is also including
5 days food
My old Camptrails pack
new down sleeping bag.
Maps.
6 ounce paperback book.
Various clothes.
Stove, cook-kit , etc.

>From suggestion from this list I have:

1) swapped my stuff sacks for grocery sacks.
(Except the food bag, which is a stuff sack with a
nice handle).
2) Have the "worlds lightest radio".
3) Swapped nalgene for lightweight bottles.
4) Bought a new lightweight down bag.

Any more suggestions?

Karin