[at-l] re: tract homes

>Now, I think it's time to go hiking.... In the Glades!

I agree!  Living in Miami for the past seven years, I hadn't visited the
everglades until my parents came down from Iowa to visit me a couple of
weeks ago.  I am so disappointed in myself for not taking advantage of their
proximity to me.  A couple of years ago I was toying with the notion of
kayaking across them with one of my hiking buddies.  Unfortunately it didn't
happen...someday though.  I'm planning an Glades weekend hike before I hit
the AT in April (any interest out there??).  But all of you that live down
here know someday Miami and Naples will probably be joined together..(sigh).

Stephen T. Vickers
Account Executive - Premium Seating
Miami Dolphins, LTD.
2269 Dan Marino Blvd.