[at-l] > RELIGIOUS, SENATE LEADERS OPPOSE ANWR DRILLING

Umm forgot I'm not into conservation, so unlike folks that are against
drilling new oil wells, or nuc power or wind mills I don't have a moral
obligation to reduce my consumption. I doubt that most folks would honestly
want to admit just how much energy they use. Seems like most folks are like
an Anti Nuc turkey we have up here in Maine, he used to run around talking
about saving the environment and all the nasty nuc pollution with his "split
wood not atoms" bumper sticker perched over his exhaust pipe which belched
great clouds of blue gray smoke.