[at-l] Small Tabasco bottles

Squirrelgirl commented about those small tabasco bottles found in MREs
and available from various other sources.  I can only say that "small"
is the operative word here.  If you are carrying one because you think
that a small bottle will provide you with less weight and many meals of
good Tabasco, think again.  Any Tabasco lover worth his or her salt
would use the whole amount of one of those small bottles in one meal.
Believe me, I've tried it.  They are, however, quite cute little things,
and worth carrying in your coat or purse, or whatever, for an emergency
supply when not available at the occasional black tie affair.  IMHO,
they are a waste of space in a backpack, small as they may be.  You
should go for that other "small" bottle instead, which contains maybe
2-3 oz.?(the label is worn off of mine).