[at-l] Gear Question---

I have a really strange question.  Don't laugh, please.

I have a Kelty Flight, I think it is, the blue and white checked one.  I
don't remember it's coming with an extra hip belt.  Anyway, when I was in
SNP in Sept., I decided to take the pack apart and rig the hip belt to the
top pouch (not a good marriage) and day hike.  So far, so good

When I got ready to put the pack back together, I couldn't remember which
way the hip belt was supposed to be.  Should the curves go up over my hip
bones, or should they sort of curve down and flare out a bit over my hip
bones?  The web site doesn't show quite enough for me to tell.

Thanks.  anklebear

---