[at-l] springer ewbay sign

I have gotten several personal emails fomr folks aobut he springer sign..and
since i jsut get ATL in digest i dont see other postings only a few times a
day...i do apprecaite the support in this effort.a lot of the ebay ttems
jump in the last few minutes in prices so no tellling how it will all end
up.im just keeping my figners crossed it doesnt sell today  on ebay.someone
thought we should inquire ot see if maybe someone remembers seeing this sign
at the terminus and perhaps hda their pic taken next to it at some
point..pics can be deceiving as if its a true sign or not..im sure its not
the first sign but i think its truly an original one from the demensions
given and all.mother hen