[at-l] Tents

I can't help on the Kelty or the Walrus but I've used the Sierra Designs Clip
Flaashlight CD since I took the sport back up three years ago.  It's a great
tent (and I don't own stock or get kickbacks for saying that).  Easy to set
up and great in all three seasons I've used it (or is it four as we had snow
on the Bartram Trail in April three years ago).  I recall the weight is 4 1/2
pounds (tent, poles, stakes, groundcloth) but the webpage would be the place
to confirm that.  Being a polar bear temperature-wise, I'm taking my new
Hennessey to Springer March 1 (I told you folks I was insane) to test drive
that for a week.

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/05/02 10:56:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jball65@shaw.ca writes:

> I would like some opinions from you listers (like I'll get any response), on
> the Kelty Clark and the Sierra Designs Clip Flashlight CD or a Walrus Zoid
> (has MSR bought them out cause I see they have Zoid or was Walrus just a
> name that MSR used?).

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---