Enhance your inner outlaw was RE: [at-l] Handguns on the AT

> .  Embrace your inner outlaw

The good ole USA regulates more behaviors than any other nation. For a society which lists liberty and freedom among its highest values, the extent of inidividual government regulation ironically boggles the mind.

I'll let the list shrinks judge for themselves, but I still believe I saved myself some 3 to 5 years of therapy by driving my car through a chain link gate back in 1996. The act earned an arrest for an alleged felony charge which the owners eventually dropped in return for an apology. This aberrant adult behavior sort of popped and drained an old adolescent emotional blackhead . . . While I would not prescribe such a therapeutic course to anyone, I did find it remarkably satisfying . . .

William Neal <nealb@midlandstech.com> wrote:

> I use to "bounce/beertend" at biker and at redneck "clubs".  I cranked up my Corvair to over 120 one time on a residential country road.  Dated a few ladies that were born after I graduated high school.  Started a mini-forest fire (I was 12 and shooting off firecrackers).  And I carried a way too heavy pack (50# plus) in '92....   GREAT BOB! I am a criminal.
ackenglass@hotmail.com writes:

I'm trying to think how many laws I've broken in 24 hours.... lets see, speeding, most definately, bought a 20 year old friend a cocktail and did something that gave me munchies.  Is premartial sex illegal in Florida? Not bad.... I was a pretty good girl over the last 24 hours.  Oh yeah, drove three blocks without my seatbelt on.

Kelly