From: KellyGoVols@aol.com [mailto:KellyGoVols@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 12:38 PM
To: ackenglass@hotmail.com; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Handguns on the AT

In a message dated 1/30/02 1:21:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ackenglass@hotmail.com writes:

> .  Embrace your inner outlaw

I'm trying to think how many laws I've broken in 24 hours.... lets see,
speeding, most definately, bought a 20 year old friend a cocktail and did
something that gave me munchies.  Is premartial sex illegal in Florida?

Not bad.... I was a pretty good girl over the last 24 hours.  Oh yeah, drove

three blocks without my seatbelt on.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html