Enhance your inner outlaw was RE: [at-l] Handguns on the AT

Just curious -

Was there a point or would driving through any chain link gate do the trick?

Black&blue

<dfaddleton@mindspring.com> wrote:

I'll let the list shrinks judge for themselves, but I still believe I saved myself some 3 to 5 years of therapy by driving my car through a chain link
gate back in 1996. The act earned an arrest for an alleged felony charge which the owners eventually dropped in return for an apology. This aberrant
adult behavior sort of popped and drained an old adolescent emotional blackhead . . . While I would not prescribe such a therapeutic course to
anyone, I did find it remarkably satisfying . . .