[at-l] Dogs on the Trail

As Mark Twain so cleverly said "Most people live too long, and most dogs
don't live long enough."
I think that dogs have as much right to be on the trail as people do. IMHO,
people might be just a little bit acommodating to a person that would take
the added responsibility of bringing their dog. It sounds like some people
are so wrapped up in their own world that they cannot or will not make room
for others and the way they choose to hike. My dog is 15 or she would be
with me on the trail.

John
jac_150@hotmail.com