[at-l] Ticketmaster camping

Oh, no!!!!!!!

Tonight I'm throwing off all parental responsibilities, leaving my son with money to order a pizza, and going with three friends to downtown Orlando to see Bob Dylan.  (Re-living the days of my youth.)

The extra charges Ticketmaster tacked on were ridiculous.  It took me about 25 frustrating minutes on the phone to finally get the tickets. Well, I don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. If this is going to happen to Florida camping, look for this Rolling Stone's tent to be stealth camped somewhere near Maggie's Farm.

Tangled Up in Blue about it,
Joan
bluetrail@aol.com