[at-l] Backpacking Trip

Matthew -

You might try:

http://www.trailjournals.com/

A number of folks on the list are linked there and projected start dates are
listed.  You may find a match that way.

Good luck -

Black&blue

In a message dated 01/29/02 9:08:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
m_lawson2000@yahoo.com writes:

<< I live in Indiana and I am planning for my senior
 project to hike a tiny(40 miles) portion of the
 Appalachin Trail. I plan on taking this trip in the
 range of March 22-31. I am trying to find some
 information on good places in Tennessee to go to and
 exactly the means of planning an average 5 days, 4
 nights on the trail. If any groups are doing something
 in this frame I would love to see if I can squeeze in
 and try my hand at the trail. >>