[at-l] Steel-Cut Oats

In a message dated 1/26/02 12:33:17, janl2@mindspring.com writes:

>If you haven't made a cozy yet, its worth doing. Thank you Dave!

Amen to that! We tried ours out with great success also. I had a box of rice
and beans in the pantry. It takes 25 minutes to cook. We used a fairly small
amount of alcohol (sorry, I didn't measure, though I will experiment to get a
better idea of amounts needed) to boil the water and then put the pot in its
cozy.

Twenty-five minutes later -- Voila! "Cooked" to perfection. And no scorching.
And a pot that's easy to clean. Love it.

I agree with Jan. There are exciting meal possibilities ahead.
Vcat