[at-l] Talking without saying much

"...And the sad part is that if someone doesn't agree with you, you could use
100,000 words and they'd still disagree, and you could die of old age
'explaining' and still disagree.  They just talk without saying much in the
end."

 Well, almost true. From time to time, words in fact change opinions. That's why
 we remember Martin Luther King, why we recite the Lord's Prayer, why from time
 to time we pledge allegience to the flag of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, why
 we still read Henry David Thoreau, why we are no longer a colony of Great
 Britain .... why Gatherings and RUCKS still happen year after year since they
 were a dream in someone's post to the internet, maybe even why Maine has the
 Mahoosuc Preserve and the Bigelow Preserve, rather than a foot path though
 condominium colonies....

Weary