[at-l] GA Ruck - Unofficial quick report

Just got back to Tampa...via Walas-Yi and TNF outlet, or course. The
food was killer, the company fantastic. Still absorbing all the
knowledge that flew by. I had a cold arriving at the RUCK, and spending
Saturday morning standing in the rain setting up/staring at two hammocks
and a Nomad hasen't helped matters. after I dry out gear, it's off to
the clinic tomorrow. Had a great time. Now I can put a face with the
names. Of course, if a cheap fare pops up for PA next weekend...must
sleep now. more tomorrow.

-Rob