[at-l] GA Ruck - Unofficial quick report

We had a great time - even with the rain. For those of us that camped on the
hill it was pretty wet Friday night and Sat. The rain quit around 9pm Sat
night and it started to snow a little as the cold front blew in. But it was
only a few flakes and nothing was there in the morning. The low this morning
was 15F.

The unofficial count of attendees was 40 - a huge crowd compared to last
year. There was more food than we could eat. The smashmellow roast was
cancelled due to the rain. There were hammock demos, tin can stove making,
cooking, tuckerization, cooking, eating, pot cozy making, more eating,
homemade packs, quilts, sleeping bags and parkas. Nimblewill Nomad  and Kurt
(of Nomad tent fame was there). Dutch Treat and John entertained everyone on
the guitar.

My thanks to everyone who had a part in the organization of this years Ruck.
Next year it'll be even better I'm sure. The FOOD WAS AWESOME.

Look for pictures real soon from Lee I. Joe and others.

Keith (of Goose Creek), we love you, but Amicalola rules!!!

-Uncle Milt

Ps. Back to cleaning mud out of my tent...