[at-l] 15 billion light yrs.

> That post was f**kin awesome! For my entire adult life, I've struggled
> mightily with these, three fundamental (and somewhat contradictory)
> forces:

The older I get, the less concerned I feel with contradiction and ambiguity,
the less certain about certainty I become.
I feel more fully comfortable with contradiction and ambiguity and less
comfortable with certainty.
I'm more inclined to suspect that the absence of ambiguity and contradiction
suggests either hybris or ignorance, than the obverse and converse.
I am as impressed with humanity's achievements over nature as I am with
nature's indifference to them.
I am as appalled at humanity's indifference to itself and to nature as I am
impressed with with nature's indifference to it.
I also feel I am nothing if I am not, and my fellow homo sapiens are not, a
part of nature itself.