[at-l] Racism on or around the AT

In a message dated 1/15/02 4:15:26 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

> I'm not sure we talked about racism per say but rather that we see few
> minorities on the trail and wondered why?

Actually I think we did discuss this quite a few years ago.  I believe
someone was getting ready for their thru and wondered if they would have
problems in the small Trail towns in the south.  They weren't worried about
other hikers, just locals.  I'm thinking this was sometime in '98.  I'll see
if I can dig them out.

Red

multipart/alternative
  text/html