[at-l] MI "AT type" gathering

Bless you. I sometimes feel worlds removed from the east coast activities (and west of course). I live in Ann Arbor and would love to do something like this -- next year after I finish my thru hike.

Squirrelgirl

BTW, I've got a friend who is going to thruhike the Bruce trail (Ontario) in 2003. 750 kilometers, I think.