[at-l] 2002 Planning - assistance request

I am certain you could contact Goose Creek or others in the area for a
shuttle. However, I'd encourage you to keep walking, as each section is
very different from Fall to late Winter. I think you could make it to
Low Gap Shelter if you can make Neels Gap in 3 days, and thence on to
Tray Mt Shelter.

Take your time and enjoy the scenery.

Bill...