[at-l] 2002 Planning - assistance request

All right troops, I'm into logistics mode.

I'm thinking, barring a snowstorm in the forecast, that March 1 is the start
date for Springer to Wesser this year.  That should put me at Neels Gap on
the 3rd early enough that if I can find a kind soul locally to jumper me
around the Neels Gap to Hogpen Gap section (which I did in October) I can
make the Blue Mountain shelter area (otherwise I end the day in the middle of
nowhere).  Anybody close enough and willing to help out, let me know.  Muchas
Gracias.

Black&blue