[at-l] Car camping coffee

How? The same way that I can assert that Budweiser in no ways compares
(favorably, at least) to good beer.  The same way that McDonald's will
never make a hamburger as well as I can. The same way that NO PASTA
HOUSE ANYWHERE can match Pasta a la Cleek.

Cleek

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 10:32:14AM -0600, t. claimed:

--
The opposite of paranoia: The absurd belief that one is NOT being persecuted.