[at-l] Car camping coffee

I too enjoy "real" coffee.  the best I can find for the trail is Folgers
coffee bags.  tea bags made with coffee.  I boil a small pot of water; big
enough for 2 cups.   steep 3 bags for a while.  makes 2 cups that taste as
good as your Mr. Coffee machine.

there does exist small electric coffee pots and/or those French pots that
you pour boiling water in and contain a metal filter to the grounds at the
bottom .  I've also seen a backpackers coffee filter/brewer once or twice at
places like rei; they fit on top of your cup somehow.

t.