[at-l] Car camping coffee

I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I seem to drink it more when I'm
hiking than when I'm not.  I use a polymer french press. It's light.  I
grind my beans before I leave the house and seal them in a ziploc which
then goes into the french press.  It's not at all hard, and much
prefered over coffee bags. Yuck.

Cleek
On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 10:07:50AM -0600, t. claimed: