[at-l] Re: Taking care of business - Battling quotations.

janl2@mindspring.com writes:

> maybe I won't
> want to do what I do after a hike. Maybe I won't want to work anymore. THEN
> what?  Then I'm really screwed (sez the mind).

You're never screwed if you're doing what you want to do.  Perhaps your
belief of what your life is about will have changed, and some things will
become less important, some more important.

-Teresa

If you want something you've never had before,
You've got to do something you've never done before.-Drina Reed

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---