sleeping in the trail... Re: [at-l] Best Tent for Tru-Hike? ['03]

In a message dated 1/7/2002 2:32:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sloetoe@yahoo.com writes:

> ### becauseeeeee.....?

1. The trail was designed for foot travel, not as your bed for the evening.
2. I might step on your big fat head as I come walking along doing my night
hiking thang, not that it would hurt your thick skull.
3. I not 100% positive, but it may even be a misdemeanor to sleep on the AT
trailbed. Anybody know the answer to this third one?
Cin

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---